If personality tests fascinate you then listed below are a few of the ones I’ve taken over the years.
Cindy Henexson’s Top Five Signature Themes are:
- Empathy– I have the ability to understand and share the feelings of other people.
- Developer– I not only see the potential in others, I nurture and foster it.
- Responsibility– I take the mental, emotional and physical possession of what I say I’ll do. I’m devoted to being loyal and honest.
- Connectedness– I do not believe in coincidences and have a gift for highlighting what people and/or situations have in common.
- Belief– I am more productive when working on projects I believe in. I live my life with a goal of helping society and a deep interest in others.
Fascinate Archetype – The ARCHER
Cindy’s archetype is the “Archer”. Archers express thoughts, designs, and concepts with clearness; work hard and are practical; study to find the origin of the problem and come up with clever resolutions. Archers persists in situations of difficulty with composure and poise.
- Primary Advantage – Mystique. Mystiques communicate with substance and are independent, logical and observant.
- Secondary Advantage – Alert. Alerts prevent problems with care and are proactive, organized and detailed.
Archers have a chief language of listening and details and get things done without the drama.
Keirsey Temperament – THE GUARDIAN
Guardians (SJ’s) are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services–from supervision to maintenance and supply — and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.
Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there’s a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly — they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.
Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others; in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures.
MBTI Type – ESFJ “The Consul”
Few personality types are as practical and caring as ESFJs. Known for their social and administrative skills, ESFJs are good at creating and maintaining a secure, stable and friendly environment for themselves and their loved ones. ESFJs’ dedication is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.
ESFJs are well-organized, enjoying bringing order and structure to their workplaces, and often work best in environments with clear, predictable hierarchies and tasks. Monotony and routine work are not a challenge for the ESFJ personality type, as they are happy to do what needs to be done. You may read more about ESFJs here.